Sunday 19 October 2014

Size Doesn't Matter

It may be small but it’s a finish.......

Can you believe that this has been waiting to be filled and slipstitched closed since our Quilt Retreat in June!  Does the word useless come to mind.

We won’t mention Vickie’s ‘marvelous’ new plan to convince us all to do Sue Garman’s Omigosh quilt, I should be honest and admit that it didn’t take much arm twisting. Sue Garman is one of my favourite designers.  I have made her Twas the Night Before Christmas which I hand appliquéd and Afternoon Delight which I am working on at the mo is one of hers as well.   I feel that one will be on our UFO list for a very very long time.  I am still deciding what colourway to do.  I really like the look of it done in the Civil War reproduction fabrics but as it is very similar (just crazier!) to Afternoon Delight I’m thinking I need to go different.  Any ideas?  I have seen it in brights, blues and solids and they all look great.

I am hereby blocking all incoming messages from Vickie.  Next she will have me doing a Dear Jane, that will be when she starts her second ........ and she calls me CRAZY!!!!!!


Janelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment